Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Life Time

Hi Im Malachi Malabet and i love to talk about what i do like fun,school,summer and all other things. For starters lets just talk about how i got into gaming. In the old 2000's i remember some kid playing on his Ds, and this was in summer camp old school p.s.18, so i asked the kid what the heck was that in his hand. He said it was ds and he said go get your own. so I was jealous and i asked my dad if we go to the gamestop. And ever sinc then when i play the ds more i met the Nintendo's biggest's mascot who's name is Mario and others like mega man and link. Also after I played the ds and lost it LOL i started getting into to the big consoles and the first is the wii. The wii is a classic and most games i played on it was Mario Kart Wii,Just Dance 2,Sonic And The Black Knight, New Super Mario Bros Wii which broke LOL and a lot others. The Wii was really a nice thing for me Until In 2012 everything changed. Now about hurricane sandy it was ruff because we could not play our wii u which Ill talk about later. I remember when ever it turn dark in new york it was like a nightmare for my family actually everyone because we ran out of power no lights and that means no lamp,  so thats a little story abut me and what i do.

No comments :

Post a Comment